2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class named SUV of the Year
Posted By: Park Place Motorcars, Mercedes-Benz Dealer - 2012-11-21
Against a field of 11 competitors for the coveted 2013 Motor Trend Sport/Utility of the Year® award, one clear winner stood above the rest, the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class. In Motor Trend’s annual weeklong SUV battle royale, Sport/Utility offerings from various manufacturers are put through a battery of tests, outlining six criteria that provide objective insight into scoring the best of the best.
The six key criteria comprising the competition are Design Advancement, Engineering Excellence, Performance of Intended Function, Efficiency, Safety, and Value, all playing important roles in selection of the vehicle worthy of the distinction. Scoring highest overall, the 2013 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class, regardless of package or engine option, proved to do “more of what we expect an SUV to do” according to Motor Trend’s Frank Markus.
To read more about Park Place Motorcars SUV of the Year click here.
- Recent News & Events
- Oct 4 — Come to Dallas and check out the all new Mercedes-Benz CLA
- Aug 25 — Park Place Online Marketing Partner Appreciation Event 2013
- Aug 16 — 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Enters Production
- Aug 12 — The 2014 Mercedes-Benz E-Class: Passion and Elegance in Dallas
- Aug 6 — 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class: A Sixth Generation in Dallas
- Aug 5 — Dallas, Research the 2014 Mercedes-Benz M-Class Here